Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well not much has changed since we last talked!! (And it was so much fun to talk to him! I'll make my own post and comment on some of the things we talked about!) For the New Year, we are having like a barbecue with some of the people from English class. New Years Eve we have been invited to a party with the young women and the young men at the church. That's about it. In a few weeks we will be having a zone conference again. I think it is coming up pretty soon that I will move again but I don't really know yet. Well ya, sorry it is so short today but I can't think of anything else to tell you. Next week will be longer.
Love you guys and next week I will send pictures from the mall and of New Years
Elder Kyle

1 comment:

jippythpirate said...

Kyle!

I'm glad things haven't changed, since everything sounded good last time you reported :) Well i'm back in school. I'm trying to finish my Associated Degree by the end of this semester so i'm in chem 1010 bio 1010 and health 1100 (those are the required ones) then health 1200 (first aid) ceramics/pottery 2 and beginning music technology. the music tech class is like a recording/editing music digitally so i'm pretty excited. i'm living with jarin again, things just worked out better here at UVU so i stayed here instead of going to another school. you come home soon! i'm rather excited. i hope you are getting these messages, because that would be sad if you didn't. what are your plans for when you get home? will you go to school or whatever? i think you come home in october or something your mom said. that's right in the middle of the semester so you'll have time to unwind before you start classes again if you want. when is your come home date? you probably don't know, but jamie and i want to come to indonesia and pick you up :P haha it's more of a wish than anything, airfare is probably like a thousand dollars or something. have a good time, hear from ya in a week :)

-Joe Phillips