These are the pictures from one of the last places Kyle visited on P-day!
Well as it turns out my Halloween package was waiting for me in Solo, when we went there for Thanksgiving. Thank you so much!! I had been wanting some good candy for a while now and the rice crispy treats were amazing. :0) Mom your translation was all betul(correct).
Well we are getting ready to go back to Solo next week for zone conference, so it should be great fun. I still don't know when I have to go back to Jakarta to renew my kitas(visa/papers). It is coming up soon.
The language is still coming along, I understand pretty much everything and can say almost anything; every once and a while my sentence structure is still off. The one good thing about Indonesian is structure doesn't always matter! Today I have been listening to Christmas music to try and get myself in the Christmas spirit, so far it isn't working. It is too dang hot here to be December!!
Well we are still doing good the work is still hard, but I am enjoying myself. My knowledge of the gospel is still growing. We are having a hard time meeting our investigators. We just had a Muslim holiday as well, the day they do animal sacrifices. We went to a masjid and watched them slaughter animals. It was interesting to see one of the Islamic traditions. 



Well that's about it for now. LOVE YOU Guys!!
Elder Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment