Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bring on the RAIN!

Hello fam, whats up?

To begin I have belum (yet) received your package. I don't know what has happened. I do have a couple of requests for the next package. A few people have asked for t-shirts from Utah. My companion wants one from SUU if you can, he is a medium. Then there is a sister that wants a shirt from my town and she is a small. So if you wouldn't mind sending that in the next package.

Well I am now in Solo for Thanksgiving; tomorrow we get to play footsal and to eat together. 'Cause there really isn't a thanksgiving here.

Well there isn't much time today because we are kind of busy. The work is still going very well, our investigators are still going good. We had an investigator come to church. He is fairly old but he is a cool guy.

Sorry it is so short, I have pictures I will send next time of Lawang Sewu, the building of a thousand doors. It is pretty cool.

I love you guys!

No comments: