Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Plans

Well I just finished from Solo, zone conference. Had a good time, learned lots and got to play footsal again. It was a good time. I got the girl's letters and pictures. They are really growing fast; Kierstin doesn't look the same any more and Teniah is also a lot bigger.

Well for Christmas I will have to think about it a little bit more, but I will for sure know by the next time I email. So I tried to send a letter to Clinton but it got sent back to me so, I think I need the address again. Well the work is still going good, we are at a time when finding new people is hard again. We keep trying though. We had one of our investigators come to church last week. Hopefully they come again. For Christmas we are staying in Semarang. We don't leave this time. We have been asked to put together a program, that we will present at a mall. So we thought we would sing some carols and then we would share a little thought. Then if we can play a game or something like that, but we don't really know yet.

So people think I am getting taller but I don't know because there isn't any where to measure myself. I am trying to still write in my journal but it has become something that isn't too high up on my list. I am starting back up again though. Are you writing in your journal mom/dad?

Well that's about it for today I'm glad you kind of like the pictures. I am having a lot of fun learning about different religions and cultures.
Love you guys!
Elder Kyle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Elder Topham,
Well remember the Halloween package
my family was going to send you...
we just mailed it 4 days ago - so it
is now a Christmas package. It also
has a few letters from the YW in our
ward...they wanted to write to a cute
missionary so of course I suggested you!!! (It was part of an activity to
make a missionary merry.) Your Mom
told us the rest of the stuff that
you might need. Merry Christmas Elder...we love you and love to read your letters. It gives us such hope, and love for the world. The spirit of
Christ can touch lives if we are willing to serve Him. Keep up the
great work.
Love, Uncle Darryl and Aunt Susie

jippythpirate said...

Mr. Kyle Man

Hey! I got scolded for not writing/communicating with you enough by your mom. Jamie and I went over there to play games after Christmas. I wrote you a letter but i think i lost it instead of mailed it, so I've decided that I will send you a package to make it up to you. Christmas was good, i got a lot of snowboarding in and loved it. i'm going back to UVU next semester. I got a laptop and i set your blog to my homepage and my new years resolution is to write you every week...or something like that. Oh! do you have any requests for a package? Otherwise i'll just send ya whatever sounds good at the time. Have a great week!

With man love,
Joe