Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kitas!!

Hello everyone!! I am now emailing from Jakarta. I came back for a day to renew my kitas(papers). I got to eat good and go to a big mask. I fly back to Semarang alone. Flying to Jakarta was the worst. I had to wait 3 hours at the airport then another hour in the airplane. It was crazy. Then when I got to the airport the plane parked far away and I had to ride a bus to the airport!

I also got the Christmas package, I haven't opened it yet, but I will soon. Ok on Christmas I will call about 10 in the morning, ok? I picked that time out of the blue but I am pretty sure that it will happen.

Well we don't really know too much about what is going on with the program. He hasn't called us yet. So we thought we would sing some hymns and some other fun Christmas songs. That's about it. We have a branch party on the 24th. That's about all I know so far.

Well me and my companion are doing well. Been kind of hard to meet with our investigators so we have been proselyting a lot. The wife of pak joni lied to us a while ago. I think he still wants to learn.

Well have fun working hard and playing in the snow.
Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle

No comments: