Well just a couple of matters of business before I get to my email. The office needs a few things, I think I remember the new address, but just to make sure I thought I would ask, ok so home address, bishop's address, stake president's address. Those are what I need, so if you could send them to me I will come check my email again on Friday. I guess they want to send letters or something.
Ok, well I did get the package from Jen and Chris last Monday. Thank you sooo much Jen and Chris and Emily!!! The candy always tastes good. The little toys will be good for my English class of monsters. Just kidding they're great. I don't remember if I told you or not, but the Book of Mormon was translated again here, so we just got our new copies, now it is more like the ones in America. This last week was pretty hard though because they told us we couldn't use the old ones. So we were confused on what we were suppose to give our new investigators if we couldn't use the old ones. It is good for Indonesia though to have a new version. They have triple combos now.
Well this last week we met lots of fanatical people. Catholics, Muslims, and all other types, it was very interesting. They listened to us, but afterwords it seemed like they were trying to convert us. We went and saw a monument for the navy here, it is an old submarine. It was pretty cool. I will send some pics next week.
Sounds like everything is going good there. How is Robert doing? Has he come home yet? Well I think that is it for this week.
Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment