Well today we went on a little trip to a town that had been digging a well for water or something,
but then there was an explosion and really hot mud and water started gushing out and the whole got a lot bigger and covered a whole village in hot mud.
It was very interesting to see. It is the pictures with the smoke in the back ground and the tractor type things.
The smoke is where the mud is coming out of, the people there say that at night you can actually see fire come out. So I am a little confused on what is actually coming out. They didn't really explain it too well.
We also went to ken park. That is the big dragon thing with the ocean in the back ground, the big temple thing, and the sun set on the masjid. It was really cool. 


Well the house here is really nice we use air conditioning, it is really great. Everything drys really fast too, because it is so hot. a couple of days ago it got up to 50 degrees Celsius. It was really hot. I have been asked to give a talk on Sunday about obeying the laws of the land, it was a very weird topic, but I have thought about it a little and in the doctorine and covenants it says that if we obey Gods laws, we don't really have to worry about breaking the laws of the land. So I am going to tie it into obeying Gods commandment.
I have started exercising and have kind of gotten into a routine so hopefully I can keep it up. No really progressing investigators yet, but we keep looking. I think we are going to go and try to play basketball with those guys again. The wedding was at the church, here they give them blessings to at the church. The girl is a member, but her husband isn't yet. We are trying to make an appointment with them. Well that's it for today.
Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle
Ohhh ya, mom, dad, and family if you want some cool batik shirts, just get your measurement ( in centimeters ) and send them to me, so like arm length, neck, chest, how long you want it, stuff like that. And if you have any color preferences. I will start looking for the fabric. It should be cheaper and the shirts will fit better. From what I have heard form other missionaries this is the way to do it. OK love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment