The Indonesian Frosty!
Hello my dear fans!! How is it going? Well I am emailing you before my English class. This week was pretty exciting, I got to go to church and introduce myself. The members here are really great. We go eat "mi ayam" almost everyday at "gang mormon". It is a little patch of houses that is all one family, but they are all members. The mi ayam is awesome as well.
As you can see I found a Wendy's and I ate a frosty with some french fries.
It was great. We met with Pak Udiarso. He is very old and makes weird noises when he doesn't understand what you are saying.
The difference is that there is no pollution and we are close to the coast line so, the sun is just hotter. My farmers tan is already starting to get better. We played futsal as a district today as well. Then we ate at the warung and then had ice cream at McDonald's. It was great.
Last week we played basketball with some random guys, I think after there were a few that might want to hear our message too. Elder Silen really likes basket ball. It is great because it has been a really long time.
Well I am pretty sure my date is the 6th of October. Coming up fast. Feels a little weird but, nothing has changed much. Just got to keep on going tell the end. Well my shorts aren't quite done yet hopefully next week.
Well love you guys!!
Elder Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment