Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Angkot = Taxi

Well tomorrow I well finally get to meet my new president. We get to have 20 min interviews with him it should be great fun. Well we had another hard time this week meeting with investigators, but we got some good contacts and referrals that should make this week a little
more busy with lessons. This last week I road in a really cool angkot. It had one of the best sound systems I have ever seen.
I took a picture I will send it to you so you can see. Then I will also send a picture of me and one of the coolest members, when we visit him all we have to do is share a scripture and then we just let him talk.
He takes picture with all the missionaries that visit him and then has us print it off in a large size so he can hang it up on the wall. So he has a wall filled with pictures of missionaries. So we also got an article from the office saying the the government is trying to cast out all Christians from Bekasi. It was interesting. I hadn't heard anything about it while talking to people. So I don't think it is a really big deal. Well that's about it this week. Should be lots to report next week.
Love you!
Elder Kyle

No comments: