Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Birthdays!

Well I think I forgot to tell you but my companions birthday is today. So it was pretty cool. I got your package today, one of the members brought it to our house while I was cleaning. He wished
me a happy birthday too. Well I fried chicken and we ate a lot of food and just had fun. Elder Ward bought me and my companion presents. It was pretty hilarious. I bet Teniah would have
loved the Hannah Montana doll. He said the people at the store, when they found out he was
buying it for a guy that was 21, they laughed their heads off. I thought it was pretty funny. Ohh
thanks for the picture of the cake Melanie. I hope there is still some left for me when I get home.
Ya so I have had a pretty good birthday. Well I am glad that all of the family has got to sleep or
eat in the new house before me. It is still kind of weird to think about, that I am not going to be
going home to the same house, but it is pretty awesome at the same time. Well we have a new
President, I haven't met him yet. The next zone conference is on the 9th, so I'm pretty sure I will
get to talk to him then. I actually got to talk to President Marchant the day he left, he called me for my birthday. It was cool. At his party there were probably 15 Elders and Sisters there. There
are two other island we are on but each one only has 4 missionaries on it. Well love you guys!
Elder Kyle

These are pictures of Kyle's House!!! (Kinda messy...but hey, they're boys!)
The office
The gang!
The Outside!
The Laundry Room
Closet
Bathroom
Living Room
The Kitchen

No comments: