Hello everyone well this last week was full of proselyting again and I got a chance to use my power statements. We received a few referrals this week as well, that hopefully have some potential. Last Wednesday I went to a members house and a friend of his from Singapore was
there. English in Singapore is a little different. They seem to like to talk a lot though. He knew one of the missionaries that was in my group. It was cool.
President's farewell was cool, we saw the pictures of his service here and then there were film clips of members and branch presidencies and also people that he had found and baptised when he was here. There was a girl that did a traditional dance and people sang. It was really nice. Then I got to hug President Marchant. Then we rode a taxi home.
One of our investigators is getting ready to go to Canada. Ohh ya the pictures are of the last time I went to the snake guy
and then us and a member eating at a buffet. Our English class has been dwindling these last couple of weeks. I am meeting with a guy tomorrow to set up a new class at just like a English course place. I still haven't been able to go visit any of the universities though. Well I am glad everything is going good. Loved the pictures. Ohh I forgot at the farewell one of my MTC teachers was there, it was cool to be able to see him.
Love you guys!
Elder Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment