So guess what, I said I wasn't going to move, then it happened I moved to Surobaya today. Got here just a few hours ago. It looks like I will be finishing in the hottest city in Indonesia. My companion is actually a member from Bandung, I still remember him when he wasn't a missionary. His name is Elder Silen. Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun with all of your projects. Don't forget to tell Teniah HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me. Tell her I have a present for her too, but that she has to wait just a little longer. So I moved pretty much to the other side of the island and I am riding a bike again. I am trying to work out a little every morning to. I am starting to get a little bit chubby. No I'm just kidding, I really don't think much has changed. I was having some shorts tailored in Bekasi, but now I won't be able to see them until I get back to Senopati. Well not much to tell, it is really hot, and I went long enough with out riding a bike to feel tired a little when I ride. Tonight I am teaching English, and I have been assigned the little kid class and I have been told they are all hyper active, so it should be fun. Well I will report more next week after I know a little more about the area. Ohh and tell Joe I will room him any time.
Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle
4 comments:
I'd have a hard time picturing you as "chubby" glad that your misson is going well. Enjoy your new area, and your last few months as a missonary!
Kyle! I received your letter!! Sounds like you're having a blast, and thanks for the picture. Only 3 more months, that's crazy!! Can't wait so see you again!!
-Jamie
P.S. To answer your question from your letter, you will really like my new guy. He's tall just like you, maybe even taller, so you guys can have fun one-on-one basketball games :)
How is your new Mission President
related to Elder Groberg of
"Other Side of Heaven" Groberg?
It would be awesome if it was him...
but it sounds like he is great no
matter what!
It was fun to look at your apartment
pictures so we have a better idea of
where you are and can picture the
little things that are going on.
Sorry that you are now transferred to the hottest place in the misson...
but we know you'll do great wherever you are.
Hi, this is Uncle Darryl. I just thought I would drop a couple lines about Susan and I and our family. My daughter Alisa is having a baby around the middle of September it's a girl. Jorja my daughter-in-law is also having a girl in October. Blessings just pour down like the very dews of Heaven. These blessings are given to us because of faithful men like you,my son Adam,and my son-in-law Matthew. Amongst all the things that are the most dear to me a righteous and numerous posterity is it. Kyle we are so proud of you serving on a mission. I'm sure your testimony has grown immensely. Jesus Christ is our Saviour,President Monson is our Prophet, the Book of Morman has all the necessary things pertaining to our salvation these things I know. Keep working hard and know that Aunt Susan and I love and appreciate your service to the Lord. Love,
Uncle Darryl and Aunt Susie
Chris wants to go biking with you when you get home. He will need a training buddy in Cedar if he is going to improve his time in the Summer Games! You sound great! Teaching English to hyper kids! Wowsers! You are surely related to us! Most people would think that's crazy...We all enjoy it!
Post a Comment