Well today was pretty hectic so I am just barley getting my email off. Sorry it might be kind of short because of time. Well today we woke up and cleaned the house then at 8 o'clock me and my companion went to the church and played some basketball. I'm not very good any more, out of practice I guess. After that at 9 we went and played footsal with some members and the West Surabaya Elders. It was really fun. Then after that we went home and showered and then went and got massages. I got a two hour full body massage and it only cost 8 bucks. (Oh...Melanie is SOOOO JEALOUS!! Wishing my massage only cost $8!!) It was awesome. My body kind of feels weird right now, but also great at the same time.
We are now into Ramadan, I think I spelled it wrong, sorry(Thanks to Melanie...you get the corrected version!). It is the Muslim month of fasting. So tonight none of the little kids came to English. This is not the time for me to be riding a bike though. When I ride a bike I get hungry extremely fast(only when he's riding a bike? I think not!), and now there are no food stands open until about 5 O'CLOCK!!! Not fun. I will live though. I bought some Muslim clothing because it goes on sell at this time there are still a couple of other things I want to buy. I will try to get your shirts going pretty soon. Do you and dad want the same fabric, or different??
Well here the closest temple is in the Philippines, so not very members are married in the temple, a few though just got back from a temple trip though. We found out that the couple lives far away right now, but are planning on moving so hopefully soon we will be able to teach them. Well keep having fun.
OH my talk went pretty good, took up the needed time and tied it in pretty well.
Love you guys,
Elder Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment