Here is Kyle! I LOVE this picture. I don'tknow why, but Ilove it! I think it might be because of the massive plate of Mac & Cheese (least that's what I think it is!)
Elder Kyle, I just had to share a little funny story with you. My daughter Rachel (8) had a friend over the other day and they were pretending to be sister missonaries. One of the places they pretended to serve in was Indonesia (thanks to you) and Sweden where Brian served, and Utah, probably because there are a lot of members there. It was so cute to see them teaching a fake discussion out of the BOM and "The Holy Bible" as they called it. The funniest part of this story is that her friend is not even a member of the church!! Good luck as you finish out your misson! _love, Natalie
Kyle has been called to serve in the Jakarta Indonesia Mission. He is excited to start his mission on October 22nd at the Provo MTC. He will get prepared there by learning the discussions and the language, for two months. After which he will be serving the people of Indonesia for the remaining of his two year mission. He is excited to accept this call, and is willing to serve the Lord.
Letters for Kyle
Here is Elder T's address in Indonesia
Elder Kyle T Indonesia Jakarta Mission Jalan Senopati 115 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
1 comment:
Elder Kyle, I just had to share a little funny story with you. My daughter Rachel (8) had a friend over the other day and they were pretending to be sister missonaries. One of the places they pretended to serve in was Indonesia (thanks to you) and Sweden where Brian served, and Utah, probably because there are a lot of members there. It was so cute to see them teaching a fake discussion out of the BOM and "The Holy Bible" as they called it. The funniest part of this story is that her friend is not even a member of the church!! Good luck as you finish out your misson! _love, Natalie
Post a Comment