Well another week has passed and it is still going good. I never thought I would get trunky, I still work hard and all, but every once and a while I find myself thinking about what I am going to do when I get back. I am still not sure.
Well I have been exercising quite a bit. Yesterday was Indonesia's Independence day, so we had a full p-day. Me and Elder Steele had a thought because after the little get together at church, we were all confused on what we were going to do for the rest of the day. We thought that is what it is going to be like when we finish, we won't really have a schedule any more so, we will just be confused, so that is helping me focus because it wasn't a good feeling not know what you are going to do. 
Well the event at the church was pretty good. Ate food, heard people sing songs, some history about Indonesia, and then there were the little games that the kids were playing. It was pretty hilarious. Then as a district that night we went to Ken Park again, sat by the ocean for a while. Then went and ate by the ocean as well it was pretty fun.
Well me and my companion when we contact we seem to meet a lot of Muslim people. We have been teach a lot of lessons about families this week. To a lot of random Muslims people that invite us in. Ramadan pretty much shuts this country down, nothing is open for very long and post takes a longer time for some reason too.
I bought fabric, I bought the same because I thought you were going to want the same but it wasn't very expensive so maybe if Melanie or the girls want one, I can use that material. It is up to you though. I found a good fabric place though. So just let me know.
Well love you guys!
Elder Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment