Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"proselyting like crazy"

Well the time has come again to email. Sorry the computer wont accept my my card. So I guess you have to wait another week. Sorry. Well this week has been interesting, because Elder Steele went to Solo for a leader meeting so we have been a threesome for a few days. It makes stuff a lot hard having two companionship's worth of investigators. It is pretty fun sometimes.

Last Friday we went and taught at a university, it was a really good class they were very active. Afterwords they were really aggressive when they wanted pictures. The little kids are just starting to come back, they took a break I guess for the beginning of the fasting month. They were as crazy as ever though tonight. This email is going to have to be kind of short because I am emailing after English and I haven't eaten yet. That and it is almost time to have to be home.

The work is going like normal, still proselyting like crazy. We went and visited a councilor of the district presidency and we talked a while, showed us some pictures of when he was on his mission and when he was at school at BYU Hawaii. He is a really nice guy and he was the leader of the translation of the new Book of Mormon triple combo. Well have fun guys, just one more month and it is back to bule (Caucasian) land.

Love you guys!! Elder Kyle

No comments: