Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Subway?

Well like you guys probably know, the weeks are just flying past. It is very hard not to count the days some times. Well my companion and I spent this week proselyting. We met a couple of really cool people. It turned out that they didn't live in Surabaya, so we gave some referrals.

Well I have been having people talking to me a lot about the Koran burning on Sept 11. It has caused a few problems, most of the time I just tell people that I think that guy is stupid and that he doesn't really understand his religion, because if he did he would know it is based on love.

Well today I played some basketball and then we played ping pong for like 3 hours. It was really fun. Next week we are taking a district trip so I should have some pretty good pictures next week.

Well as for what I want to eat first is: in Las Vegas we will be going to Subway and I will be eating a couple of sandwiches. :) Then at home all of the old favorites, not at once of course, but at some point I would like to eat them all. (I think this is funny...because he is SOOOO not picky! He will eat anything and everything you set in front of him!!!)

Well that's it for today love ya!
Elder Kyle

No comments: