Well this is the last email of my mission. I now have less than a week before I get to see you guys again. I am so very excited. I heard a lot from Melanie and can't wait to hear more stories from all of you. Can't wait to tell you some of my experiences as well.
Well today we went on a district trip to a waterfall and to a big zoo. It was really fun. I have decided that you can wait a week to see the pictures :0) It will give me at least one thing to talk about. Well your shirts are done now, mom and dad. Hopefully you will like them.
As for missionary work it seems to just keep getting harder. It is hard to find people, hard to teach lessons, hard to do it all. I have figured that this mission is probably a lot more for me than it is for other people. I have learned to not give up and just to keep going. I have definitely increased in patience. I have learned so much and all I can do is hope that through my trying someone was touched.
Well as for things I need, just the basics shampoo, tooth paste, soap, and a place to sleep for at least a couple of days. That and a full refrigerator. That Thursday sounds good to go to the temple, I hope you will let me start working right when I get home to so that I can start saving money; Hope that's OK.
This Friday I will be checking my email again to print off my ticket to Jakarta. So if you can find out the topic for my talk at church that will give me something to do on the plane and for personal study. Thanks!
Love you all and can't wait to see you!!!
Elder Kyle
PS if you see Joe tell him hi for me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment