Well I don't know if you noticed but I took quite a bit of money out of my account. That was because it is the end of the month and my mission account didn't have enough money to pay for the travel to Bekasi, it is fairly close to Jakarta. All that money will be reimbursed though. I also bought two hoodies for16 dollars. I got to design them myself. They are pretty cool, if I don't say so myself. Then I had to pay bills so it was pretty expensive. So I rode a train for the first time, it was a long trip!! Almost 8 hours sitting on a train. It was a great experience though because I got to see lots of Indonesia. My new comp is Elder Kustedjo. He is from Solo. He is fairly new in the mission. The house is huge, there are four of us though. I think I am going to miss riding a bike though, here we ride angkots. I got my retainer fixed that was another thing that made my money go fast. I no longer look like an Indonesian. :)
Well I'm still good and healthy, all that I think I really need would be more shaving gel, the stuff here isn't very good.
Well love you guys talk to ya later!
Elder Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Elder Topham,
We're glad you finally got
out package. Our computer has
been down since the first of
December or longer. We just
barely fixed it!! So we'll be writing
again. We're glad you had a great
Christmas and New Year's, although
you were a scary looking Santa...
you looked a little sleep deprived.
As the New Year starts we are making
alot of goals...but so far no personal
progress. Sometimes we are just big losers. But we'll keep trying. It was great to read your blog again. Keep up the good work!
Love, Uncle Darryl and Aunt Susie
Post a Comment