Well we just finished our zone conference. We had a psychiatrist come and talk to us about how we can stay happy and not depressed in the mission. He said people that did really well in school or were really good leaders always get more stressed, because in school how well they do is all on them, but in the mission you can do your best but still not have success because it also relies on other people. Then we learned some weird stress relief exercises. After we played footsal again. It was fun. I got to see Elder Maxwell too. I slept in a room about the size of my old room with 10 people in it and only two fans. In the middle of the night one of the fans broke. It was great fun. (I sensed a little scarasim there!)
Well we are getting back to work. Nathan is still progressing.
Happy birthday to Kirsten, I will give her and Teniah their presents when I get home. Well keep having fun so that the time keeps going fast. Joe keep working hard at school and don't forget to eat your vegetables. Thank you to Aunt Suzy and the young women for the package, I especially like the socks.
Well love you guys!!
Elder Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Elder Kyle!
Zone conferences sound like a lot of fun ;) But you guys play footsal? That's like mini soccer/indoor soccer right? That's super exciting! I would love to play you when you get back, haha how good are you? Are there any people that are just crazy good? That sounds like fun. Things are good here. I spent last weekend at home with my family which was nice. Now that i don't live at home anymore, i really appreciate my parents/home and everything that comes with it. I'm sure you can relate XD. Their coming out with a new Halo, it's a prequel (so it's the story before master cheif) it should come out sometime after you're home. haha well good luck on the other side of the world. don't die or anything like that.
Joe Phillips
Post a Comment