Friday, January 15, 2010

Big spender!! :0)

Well it is good to know every thing is going good at home. It is cool to hear that Robert is going into the national guard. That should be a cool experience for him. Ya everything is ok, one I took out quite a bit for my new retainer that I am still looking for because no one here could fix my old one. That and I found a couple of other cool things to buy. Other than that I will try to not spend so much money. No promises though. :0)

Well it is good to hear from Joe and Jamie. They are getting pretty excited, but they will have to earn lots of money to come here! The ticket to Indonesia is the most expensive but once you get here every thing is pretty cheap. I don't know have you guys thought of coming to pick me up? (I'll be there ... if mom and dad can't go! I'd love that!)

Well I have met a couple of people here that know Bro. Esplin. Well not much has changed the work is still going on. Our investigator Nathan is doing really well he is asking lots of questions and we spent 2 hours teaching him a few days ago. We taught him about the plan of salvation. Ya I haven't worked with Elder Elliott very much, but he is a good guy. Well my time is up. Can't wait to hear from you again.

Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle

No comments: