Thursday, February 4, 2010

What is crakin fam?

Well the new area of Bekasi is great; I am no longer riding a bike and I now ride in angkots again. We a few good investigators. One has a really strong testimony and wants to be baptized on the 14 of Feb. But she wants her sister to be able to see her baptism, so it might be delayed. It is nice to be back in Jakarta. On Saturday we went to Jakarta, there was a priesthood meeting. We were late because we got on the wrong train. Then Sunday morning I was given the assignment to speak on faith and also introduce myself. It was a great experience.

OK my daily schedule is like this mom. I wake up at 6.30 and I exercise then from 7.10 to 8.00 I shower, eat, iron, and all those kinds of things to prepare for the day. 8.00 we start personal study: I read the Book of Mormon, the New Testament, and Jesus the Christ. Then 9.00 we have companionship study: we sing, pray, share what we learned during personal study, and then a little lesson. 10.00 we study language. 11.00 we go out and eat 12.00 we go visit our investigators and members or we go shopping if we need to. Then 8.30or 9.00 we are back at the house. We plan for the next day and then sleep at10.30. For planning you just have to plan what is most effective. Like for investigators you don't pick the ones that are the farthest from each other.

Well everything is good; I am still healthy and kicking. My new retainer fits good but I went so long with out using it, it kind of feels weird.

Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle

1 comment:

jippythpirate said...

dear kyle

i ate mine, now you go eat your vegitables

happy valentines day

don't die

eat some rice for me

-joe phillips