Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Week!

Another week and I am very tired. We have been getting lots done this week. I had to go back to Jakarta because my kitas expired again. I got to eat two very good meals with President. I found out while I was in Jakarta about the new mission President. President Marchant still has until June though, so I will spend most of my mission with him as my President.

We have been getting ready this week for the rasul (messengers) to come. This Friday we go to Suharjo (the church in Jakarta) for zone conference. We have to be there at 8 am, so we will be waking up at 430 am to get there on time, because we found out there isn't a train on Friday because it is a holiday.

Later tonight we will be visiting one of our investigators. He use to work in Canada. He is very interested in our church and learning. Every once and a while though he asks questions that get into pretty deep doctrine. Well the branch here is great; the members are active in missionary work and like to feed us as well. Here the attendance is about 70 or 80. My companion is teaching me more Bahasa Jawa, it is crazy to learn. It is probably one of the hardest languages. that I have ever heard or seen.

Well next week you will hear a lot!
Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle

No comments: