Hey guys! What's up? So the time with the Apostle was great. I learned so much from him. So on Friday it was just the missionaries with Elder Nelson and Elder Perkins, the area general authority for Asia. I forgot my notes so I will have to tell you more next time from that meeting. Sister Nelson gave some amazing talks though too. Oh ya, one of the cool things, the last thing Elder Nelson did was invoke a blessing upon all of us. It was insane. The food was really good after as well. We had lasagna, that is a hard word to spell (I should have left it...as it was kinda funny, but you gotta love spell check!!). Then on Saturday we went for district conference and they talked a lot about families and temples. Also about how much faith they have in the Indonesian mission, because this is one of the only missions that actually can teach the Muslim people. Sister Nelson talked about the earthquakes in our life and how we all have them. Then she related it to something that was said on the news about the earthquake in Chili. They said that no matter how bad the earthquake is, the people of Chili always rebuild after the destruction. And how we have to be like them. It was great.
Well this next Monday we will be going to the beach for zone trip. I will take more pictures this time. Oh the pictures I sent last time were from Semarang, a few of them are from a Buddhist temple, and then the one was in Hollywood. The one that I am wet up in the mountains is a bunch of famous temples.
Well I am still healthy, and mom your Indonesian is good, even if it did take a half an hour. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Mom first then Robert then Melanie, because I forgot while I was writing my emails the last couple of weeks. (Thank you!!!) Hope you all had great birthdays and all don't feel to old compared to us that are still young. hehehe
Love you guys!
Elder Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment