Well the work is still going. Don't have any amazing investigators, but we keep trying.
Sounds like in good old Cedar City the winter season is hanging around for awhile. Here it is still very very very hot. So we found out this morning that the contract on our house is coming to an end, so we are starting to look for a new house. Tomorrow we are getting a new Elder to our house. New from the MTC in Provo. We still don't know his name though.
I also forgot my notes so sorry you will have to wait another week. I got the package a little while ago, it was a nice snack. And I got the letters and pictures. Just have to say the one picture of Kierstin with her feet up was hilarious.
I am trying to write letters to everyone, it just takes me a while so just keep waiting and one day you will get one. :0) That and I keep getting my letters to Clinton back, so if you wouldn't mind sending him a letter telling him that we will share our stories when we get back, because the time is coming up fast. :0)
Well that's it from me this week!
Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle (daging babi di atas) (translation I got...on pork? I'm guessing that it means he is a pig!! haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment