Well I got my package on Sunday at church, one of the members works in Senopati so he brought my package. Thank you so much!! I have already finished one bottle of easy cheese. :0) Well it is sad to hear lots of bad things happened this week. I hope everyone is alright and that everything heals fast. (This was the week of accidents! Mostly involving ME!) Well to answer your questions Elder Ward is from Kaysville Utah. Snakes are just his hobby so, he doesn't really care I guess. Snake doesn't taste like chicken, I'm not going to say it is better, but it does taste really good. As for my camera it can't be fixed, so I have just been using others cameras. I am still looking for a new one, that is good, but also cheap. Not much has gone on this week, we went and ate at a buffet today, it was pretty good. I am going to a members house as well, so I am going to eat good today!! :0) Then this Saturday we are going to President Marchant's farewell. Well that's it for today sorry, we are emailing a little late today. I will tell you lots next week and I will have some photos.
l love you!
Elder Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Elder Topham;
We have missed your last few letters
and it is wonderful to see that you are still out there in Indonesia
choosing the right! The whole snake
thing is a little too much for me...it reminds me of Grandpa Ted. My dad wasn't scared of anything....
except snakes. He told me that when he was a boy he accidentally fell into a pit of baby rattlers...he never recovered from that horrible experience and remained uncomfortable around snakes. I wonder what he would think of you eating snakes...I think he would get a kit out of that!!! Keep up the great work...when I was at your Mom's house in July I looked at the Shine of Kyle and could see that you'll be home before long. Make the last days of your mission the best. Work the hardest and love the people even more than before.
We love you...Uncle Darryl and Aunt Susie
Post a Comment