Thursday, April 22, 2010

Zone Conference

Well we got back from zone conference a few days ago and it was great fun!! We went to Senopati on Thursday night. I slept in the ice box, which is just a room with AC. It felt awesome! :0) Then Friday morning I took a hot shower; it was also awesome. Then I ate french toast., which if you can't guess was awesome!! Then I went to the church we had a talk from a couple of the missionaries about fasting and tithing. Then we had a short lesson from Sister Marchant about keeping our houses clean and eating well. Which when I think about it, is actually harder than she made it sound. I am going to try though, we will see what happens.

I went shopping yesterday. I got the package too and now the easy cheese is almost gone! I did get one picture taken before my Indonesian friends ate most of it. It was pretty funny. I wrote a lot of letters while my companion was sick and I will be sending them out this Monday. I am sending them all to you though dad, so once you get them if you and mom could get them to their designated destinations I would be most grateful.

We are back up and running at almost full power. I think I might have caught a little of what my companion had but not any where near as bad. Well my time is up; I will send you the new pictures next time!

Love you guys!
Elder Kyle

Oh ya and lagi = again sorry, it happens every once and a while. :0) Have fun guys! Good luck Joe, if you are reading this and don't worry there is a letter for you! :0) Thank you Teniah and Kierstin for the Easter eggs.

Bye

1 comment:

jippythpirate said...

bah! but of course i'm reading this! i dunno if you know this buy your blog is my homepage on my laptop so i never miss your updates :) i've been missin a letter from you so i'm stoked to hear one is coming :) things are going good here. sorry i haven't updated in a while. school is dumb. but yesterday was my last school day! i have finals next week so life is good haha. jarin and i are going to a thrice concert! it's in a couple weeks. should be pretty cool. oh and thrice came out with a new album, i dunno if i told you. but the album is called "beggars" it's soooo good. it's definitely more chill than everything else...they seem to be mellow-ing out a lot. ah! and (i don't know if i've told you this either, so i'm sorry if i have) i saw plain white T's. they came to my school and played with snow patrol. it was pretty sad because their lead singer was sick. so they only played two songs. anyways i'll talk more next week. good luck my friend

-joe:P

p.s. stop getting you and everyone around you sick ok?