Hello family, well we found a house and it is very close to the church. We should be able to move in the middle of next week. All this time I thought I got out of moving houses. Well yesterday President Marchant came and visited us. We had interviews with him. He asked me about what I was going to do after I finished my mission. The first thought that came into my head was "I still have a long time here", but then I thought about it more and realized that my time isn't very long any more. So I told him, I might take a few weeks right when I get home to hang out with friends and family. Then start working and saving money for school. Then he asked me what I was studying and when I told him chemistry, he told me that I should be a pharmacist. It caught me a little of guard, but when I thought about it, that would actually be a pretty cool job. We will see though what happens.
Well as you will see in the pictures, I ate sate cobra. 

He is a member here in Bekasi and is obsessed with snakes, he has been hunting them since he was like 7 years old. He takes them out and he just plays with them.
He is crazy but awesome at the same time. Then there is a picture of me with the teachers of a English class I teach.
Then the last is a picture of me with a member
family. Their daughter is now serving in America. A few days ago I also went to a wedding, it was huge and the food was awesome. Just thought i would let you know.
Well sounds like everything is going good there, every one is getting ready for the Easter weekend. Hope everyone has fun!!
Love ya!
Elder Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment