Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not much!

Hello my great family. How goes it in the great city of cedar city? Well I know I will be calling pretty soon, but I can't remember what day Mother's day is? The only date that comes to mind now is 22 of Dec. That is Mother's day in Indonesia. So I'm not sure when I will call, it will probably be in the morning here, so it would be night in America.

Well I think I got a little cold was all with a little cough. I didn't stop me from doing what I'm doing. I got the letters sent off on Monday, so you have about a few weeks before you will get to read them. There are 7 letters if I'm not wrong. (Melanie HOPES she gets one!! Even though she has been HORRIBLE at writing Kyle lately!!!) Well everything is going good. I tried to order pizza last night, but they don't deliver to our house past 8 o'clock. It was pretty lame (LOL) so then I just made indomie goreng ( fried noodles) with some chicken sticks. It was alright.

Our investigators are doing well, except they don't want to come to church or they don't have enough money to come to church. I think we convinced Andre to come to church this Sunday though. He is a funny kid. Hopefully we can get him to continue to come to church, so that he can be baptized like the rest of his family. This Sunday we are going to go to an inactive members house and walk with him to church. This member is going through some tough times. Hopefully we can help a little.

Well I pretty sure my companion is getting ready to move. He has been here for 6 months and pretty soon some people are going home. So that usually means that a few move are going to be made.

Well start thinking of your questions or what you want to talk about later!
Love you guys!!
Elder Kyle

No comments: