Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sick again!

Hey guys! How's it going? Well some bad news, I got sick again on Friday and have had to have blood tests. Everything is OK, just tried and a little fever now. Well now for some good news, Solo has a district again! Today for P-day they went to a waterfall, but I was sick so I didn't get to go. :0( Last P-day we went to Kraton, the palace of the king of Solo. He has 13 wives. Supposedly the sand that is like in his garden has healing abilities. After that we went through a museum. I got some good photos, but I forgot to bring my camera, so next time for sure. :0) Well it has still been hectic around here because with me sick, they don't know the area, so they have been doing a lot of self learning, while I rest at the house with one of the other sick Elders. Well love you guys so much!
Elder Kyle

1 comment:

Travis and Rochell said...

Hey no more being sick. I think that you have had enough of that. Well it is good to see and read what has been going on with you on your mission. Keep up the good work.
Love Travis and Rochell and all of the kiddi's