Yay, for being healthy. Ok if you really want to know, it wasn't Malaria but it was from mosquito's. So if you can think of the other one, that is what I had. I got my blood test today everything is back to normal and I am back up and running, or riding my bike. Well there is some sad news I only have one more week in Solo, with my great companion, that I have had only for a few weeks. I will be moving to Semarang, it is about three hours away from Solo by train. So it will be fun. My new companion will be Elder Citra, he actually comes from the branch that I now serve in, so I have met his family. Other bad news we were rejected by Pak Setiabudi he doesn't want to learn now and he has gone back to his old church, but life goes on. There are always other investigators and you know maybe one day he will receive the missionaries again. Other than that I have just started going out again so, not much to report. The missionaries in solo now are all great missionaries, two of them are from the same MTC group as me. They will do good here, but when I move there isn't anybody that knows the area that good so, I will be helping my companion learn the area as fast as I can.
Well I am glad to hear everyone is enjoying the last of their summer and getting ready to go back to work and school. Keep having fun and Keep writing!
Love you guys!
Elder Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What does Sudah Subun mean????
I totally don't get the language...
It's amazing that anyone can without the Lord's help. I'm a little scared that Darryl and I might have to learn a new language
when we go on a mission. They speak English in New Zealand, right?
I'm glad that you are better, but I feel bad that I didn't even know that you were sick!!! I've got to read your blog every week...if you miss one week you miss an opportunity to pray for you when you are ill. But I'm soooo happy that you are better now. Nothing is going on here...but the usual...work, clean...work...clean...paint...oh but then there is pickleball. The brand new Senior sport that I am going to teach your Mom and Dad as soom as I have a spare minute. It is a mix between tennis and ping pong..lots of fun.
Elder Topham...Darryl and I are so proud of you and the hard work you do each day so far away in Indonesia. I can't even imagine being that far away from home...you are awesome!!!!! I know when you are on a mission that your family is so blessed. There are many blessings that come just because of your faithful service here and in Indonesia.
Love,
Uncle Darryl and Aunt Susie
Dear Edler Topham,
i am sooo glad you are feeling better. The fourth of July was great, but I missed you are your pipe bombs. We did have some excitment with the bees, fire, and great food. The dog house will never be the same. Jeff broke his collar bone four-wheeling. He has been down and out for about 6 weeks. The good thing is that I am taking to the doctor in Cedar. I get to see your mom and dad more often. Now, stay well. I pray for you and Jamie puts your name in the Temple. No more getting sick. It is too hard on you and your mother. Know that we love and pray for you. Aunt Joella
Post a Comment