Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday Party

Happy Birthday to ME!!


Hey! Sounds like stuff is going good at home. Things are going good here too. Last week at least one person in every companionship was sick. It wasn't me! So I had a little 'me time' and decided to have a little birthday party.
I ordered a large pizza, a calzone, and onion rings. It was only $10.80, very cheap. :0)
I also got some cool Indonesian shorts.

Well me and my companion are starting to wear down; this whole 2 branches is harder than I thought it would be! But we only have to hold out til the end of this week or the next week. We have Zone Conference this Sunday and Monday. I think the new missionaries might come at zone conference, but you never know.

Pak setiabudi, well we don't know what is going on we haven't been able to meet with him and he didn't come to church. So we are a little confused. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to meet with him. He is about 61, if I remember right. Then Pak Musmarhe works out of town and this week when he came back had something to do on Saturday, so we didn't meet with him this week. Last week was pretty rough on teaching lessons. We got a few new investigators too, but none that are really outstanding yet. We will have to see. We have been teaching the missionary prep class a lot lately. It is pretty fun. In our branch there is one guy getting ready to go on his mission. His name is David, I wanted to say young man, but he is older than me! So guy will have to do. He has fellowshiped with us, he helps teach the lessons. He is doing very well. The others are doing pretty good too, but they are in the other branch so I don't really know.

This p-day is cut a little short because of zone conference and it being two days. Well that's about it from this end, oh if you see Joe tell him hi.

Ya well love you guys!!

Elder Kyle

1 comment:

eppie said...

Happy Birthday to you, CHA CHA CHA, Happy Birthday to you, CHA CHA CHA, Happy birthday dear Kyle, Happy birthday to you! CHA CHA CHA!

Love, the Leggett`s