Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The MONSTER BURGER!!

Ya, so the monster burger was great!! But I will start from the beginning. So the day started out with me and my companion going and emailing, then going on a short bike ride to work up our hunger. Then we went home and got changed and all that stuff because we had to be at the hotel before noon. That is when they said they were starting the time. So we got there 15 min before hand. Then while we were sitting at the table waiting for the BURGER, they decided to try and tempt us, with free bread. We all withstood the temptation. Then the BURGERS came and they were huge!! 1 kilo of food. Then we took pictures and worked ourselves up. Then the time started. I started by smashing it as much as I could, then cut it into fourths. Then I slammed it down I finished the burger in a little over 15 min and I was feeling good, then I ate the potato wedges and was feeling very full. Then there was the pile of nasty veggies that fell off the burger. Ya before I continue, I would just like to say that this BURGER was mostly veggies not much meat. So to continue, I was starting to slow down. I found out tomatoes by themselves still make me want to vomit, on the burger no big deal. Then the turning point! One of the Elders finished, but he couldn't hold it down. After that my stomach was doing back flips and had I tried to eat any more of those nasty veggies, it was all coming out! Elder Meyer only let a little come out. So I didn't finish and had to pay. Which was kind of lame. We had 3 elders and 1 sister finish, I know I lost to a sister, stupid vegetables!!Then I went shopping, which probably wasn't the best idea because being around all that food made me sick. Then went home and tried to sleep, but every time I tried to lay down I felt like I was going to hurl!! Ya, so that is my MONSTER BURGER experience!!

Now for new news!! So we had quite a few Elders leave this month. We thought that my companion would be moving, but it turns out that everyone else moved. So now Solo is down to 4 Elders until the end of June when the new Elders come. So now me and my companion, have two areas and one that neither one of us know very well. Also I have my first cell phone. It is a new experience. Now our investigators: we have one investigator that I taught the 2nd lesson to, his name is Setiabudi. He is really good and we think he will come to church this Sunday. So it should be good. We have contacted a few more referrals and most of our investigators are on lesson 1 follow up. So the work is going good. Elder Peate (pete) is one of the Elders that went home, so our English class kind of went down, I tried to keep the energy up, but no one would throw me a bone!

Ya so that is it for today, hope everyone is doing well! Mom keep having fun in the new house and with the two cuties.

Love you guys
Elder Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you ate the whole
thing!!!!!
You hate tomatoes because of your
Mom...be good.
Love
Aunt Susie