Saturday, April 25, 2009

Transfer and Zone Conference

Good news!! I am transferring! Not this Friday but the next to Solo and it will be my first companion that doesn't speak very much English.
It is going to be a great experience. We got the call last night from President and me and my companion are moving. So we are going to have to move the baptism back because we haven't been able to meet with them. So I might not actually be here when he gets baptized. The President is closing Bandung to the Elders and there are going to be Sisters moving in to our house. So we were told to clean it very well. So that is the exciting news. Now about zone conference and activity. We were in Jakarta for five days. It was so hot I wanted to die. It doesn't rain and there is so much pollution, it was just hot. Zone conference was very good. Sister Marchent talked about music and how music can teach lessons and inspire us as well. President Marchent talked about culture. The Elders talked about contacting people and not being shy. For the zone activity we went to Taman Safari, a very big zoo. We left at 8 o'clock and got there about 10. The first is a lot like Jurassic park, driving through then when you get to the places where the lions and tigers are they have big gates that you wait for to open. It was crazy. The last thing we did was go to a cowboy show, it was like an old cheesy kung fu movie. It was pretty funny.

Well I am glad things are going good and every one is having a good time. I will get letters out and a box before I go. So be looking for it.

Love you guys

Elder Kyle

1 comment:

eppie said...

good luck in solo! it`ll be cool having a companion that does`nt speak good English! you`d better get rid of the mouse problem before the sisters move in, because i don`t think they want to wake up with a mouse in their face. hopefully it rains soon!!
- Emily