This last Sunday I finally got to hear conference. It wasn't actually transmitted, we had it on dvd but it was in Indonesian. They talked really fast and after a while my brain started to slow down and kind of shut off from all the Indonesian processing it was doing. :0) They were all such good talks. Lots of stuff on prayer and Temples. One of my favorite talks was by Elder Ukdorf, I don't remember what session, but he told the story about the plane and the little green light that wasn't working. How some times we focus on the little things instead of the things that are really important. It was really good, I can't wait to get the Liahona so that I can understand all of it. Right now I am in Jakarta for zone conference and zone activity. We are staying with the Elders in Jakart Raya. We are going to be here until Sunday. It should be fun. I will take pictures and will send them next time. We haven't gone to the zoo yet, but we are going to the big zoo taman safari for zone activity. It should be fun.
English class is going good, I haven't started teaching him yet because of conference and now being in Jakarta we have had to cancel English. I will start next week, so I will let you know how it goes. It sounds like you all had a very good Easter and had lots of fun and had some good spiritual experiences. Easter was fun they had a little Easter egg hunt at the church for the kids, and the kids went crazy.
Love you guys,
Elder Kyle
Well I got the message from Emily it was great to hear from her. Thank you so much Emily, don't have too much fun with out me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment