Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just another week!

It sounds like a lot has been going on in the little town of Cedar City. Drug busts (click here if you want to know more) and you guys finally bought a new house. Wow! Sorry I can't help you guys move. It looks like a really nice house too. It is back in the mountains; it was Ashdown Forest right? Well, mom has a lot of decorating to do again, right? Well I bet Melanie was happy to hear that you finally found a new house and that she would be able to move into the old one. She has always wanted a house. (Yes she is!! I'd move tomorrow if I could!)

My lesson in priesthood went ok, but I couldn't get the priesthood class to help me. So I ended up speaking a lot. It was very hard and very nerve racking for me but, I learned from it and I hope they got something from it as well. Bang Martin and his family have started asking about baptism, they're really progressing, now we just need to start helping him stop smoking. Everyone is really busy here and for some reason they don't ever seem to have time to meet with us and so far we haven't found anyone new. I talked to one guy and gave him a Book of Mormon, but I not sure if he was really interested. He said he didn't have a phone number so I don't know. English is going well; I have found out teaching English or English in general is not one of my strengths. Sister Rossi is doing good she still isn't sure when she will be able to come to church, but she really wants to be there.
This Sunday I am going to Jakarta again for another zone conference, I didn't know but I have zone conference every 1 and a half months. So it should be good.


Well keep having fun and keep reading and praying. Don't forget to write!!!

Love you guys,
Elder Kyle

1 comment:

eppie said...

Hey kyle,
Their house is REALLY nice! the basement is HUGE! when you get home you will LOVE it!!! they even still have a GIANT stash of cereal too! my mom, dad, and i stayed there for the Easter party and it was awesome! it`s like they have the woods in their back yard! awesome for 4-wheeling. i guess i sort of know where you`re coming from with the whole talking in front of people thing. i just gave my first real talk in sacrament today (easter) and i thought i would pass out! hope you have luck with preaching the gospel and keeping your belly full struggle!

love,
Emily