Hello guys hows it going? Well yes I am still in Bekasi and Mega Bekasi is one of the biggest malls in Bekasi, but there are two other malls right next to it. So in total there are three malls and Mega Bekasi was not the one I met the crazy ladies in. It was BCP (Bekasi Cyber Park). Well not much has gone on me and my companion have been doing a lot of procelyting lately. We also had a new investigator come to church yesterday. He had been given the address by a member and he decided to come. That was pretty cool. He is kind of like a missionary for another church. Or well direct translation would be a servant for another church. He has a real desire to learn though. So we will keep meeting with him hopefully. We have an appointment on Saturday with him. Sister Vanes, she is out of the hospital and now with her sister. She still isn't feeling very well so hopefully we can meet with her again. I don't remember if I told you or not, but the AP's came last week for a visit and we got to go on splits with them it was pretty fun. Then this next week President is coming to inspect our house so we are just getting all sorts of visits this month. Then in June we should be getting a few new missionaries from America then in August we will have new Indonesian missionaries. After that though it is my group that goes home and there are quite a few of us, almost 20 if I'm not wrong. That will probably be a weird time for the new President.
Well that's about it love you guys!! Talk to you again soon!
Elder Kyle
hope your having fun at work Joe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment