Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy busy busy!

Well this email is coming from a still very hot Indonesia. This morning I had a chance to play futsal. It was great it had been awhile since I had exercised. I am a little out of shape and am really looking forward to being able to go to a gym again. We played for two hours and I think I pulled my groin muscle so I am walking a little weird right now, but it shouldn't last for very long.

Well for procelyting, we do a lot in malls and you just kind of walk around, we talk to the people standing by the railings, we go into stores contact the people working there. When we eat we usually try to sit next to other people. When we ride in the angkots we talk to people. We don't knock on doors though.

Well David is still learning we met with him last Saturday, he had read the book of Mormon and he had lots of questions. I was happy I actually knew the answers to his questions. Sis. Vanes, she got out of the hospital, then went on a trip out of town so we haven't been able to meet yet, hopefully she can meet this week.

Well for dad (who just got a calling as Bishop) keep studying the scriptures and maybe try reading the New Testament and study from the example of Christ. Then pray a lot.

That is about all I got. Well you guys keep having fun, we will see ya soon.
Love you guys!
Elder Kyle

No comments: