Well I got sick with the flu, sinus infection, or allergies. Or a mix of all, I don't know. So that is why I am getting "kroked" in those pictures. It was an interesting feeling. It helped though.
Well there is another zone conference coming up this next week, my companion is hoping to move as the heat is starting to drive him crazy. It is amazing how much he hates the heat! We had one bike stolen, not from our companionship, so the other elders are looking for another bike, and now they have to ride in anggkots(not sure what these are...I tried to google it...couldn't find anything!). Well not much else is going on.
Well that's it! love you guys!
Elder Kyle
I was curious as to what "Kerokan" was ... here are a few articles that will hopefully help you get an idea of what Kyle's companion was doing ... and why. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment