As for seasons, ya for Semarang it is either flaming hot or flooding from what I have heard. So ya we have a few crazy investigators. It is pretty funny. One, she can't be calm, she talks so fast and can't stay focused on one subject and she gives to much info. Like a few days ago she decided me and my companion need to know she had already hit menopause. It was weird! But she has read most of the Book of Mormon in about a month.
I'm still doing good, nice and healthy. Guess what? I have gained 5 kilos (about 10 pounds) and I might have grown taller. Cool huh. Well that's about it for me, keep having fun in the college ward and with school. Thanks for the comments and the support. I am very grateful for you all.
Love you guys!
Elder Kyle
P.S. Sorry for the bad spelling it just keeps getting worse! (Good thing that Melanie spell checks everything before it goes on the blog!!)
1 comment:
"May I share with you a formula that in my judgment will help you and help me to journey well through mortality... First, fill your mind with truth; second, fill your life with service; and third, fill your heart with love."
--Thomas S. Monson, "Formula for Success," Ensign, Mar. 1996, 2
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment