
Well stuff in Semarang is going pretty good, we have a few new investigators. There is one, Agus Riyanto, who all he is lacking is a strong testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. It is hard to get him to read the Book of Mormon, because the Elders before gave him the Gospel Principles book which he likes to read, not that that's not good. But it is better if he reads the Book of Mormon first though. He is a good investigator though. We teach one man that, I think, is only trying to learn our doctrine. We are having a hard time getting people to come to church. Contacting here is pretty hard, because we don't want to be outside and neither do the people. So we have been trying to contact in malls and when we eat, so that we aren't as hot and people are a little more relaxed. So it is going pretty good here. We now have a district in Semarang; so we made some goals as a district to help make the work go better.
I am perfectly healthy as far as I know. I feel good, tired but that could be because of the heat and the giant hills of Semarang.


I am staying pretty fit though because of riding my bike. (Ya!! Look at those muscles!)
Well, we aren't really sure what we are going to do today so if I do something fun, I will take pictures. :0) These pictures are from their last excursion on P-Day!


Ok, now a missionary question: Is God name Elohim or is it Jesus Christ?
We had a person tell us our church was wrong. that Jesus was Elohim, but there is a scripture in the bible that proves that Heavenly Father is Elohim.
Well that's it!! I am really looking forward to when I come home to see how much Teniah and Kierstin have changed! From the pictures, they have really changed.
Well love you all!
Elder Kyle
2 comments:
Dear Elder,
You must be doing things to stay fit, your muscles are as hard as "rock"!! Love the pictures and you, Mom
That was a "rockin" joke Tricia!!!
But Kyle you do look good...When does it start to cool off in Indonesia? St. George was 108 today ... but no humidity...so we
can no way compare with what your
weather is like. We love you Kyle,
Stay healthy and may Heavenly
Father bless you always,
Love,
Aunt Susie
Post a Comment