a lot this week! It is great fun. I guess I can tell you about the English class, it is fun. We focus on conversation, so every week they choose a topic they want to talk about. The first week I was here the topic was relationships and that was pretty funny! My topic was holidays and I learned that pretty much every holiday in Indonesia is a religious holiday and Indonesians don't like to do anything but sleep on their holidays! Now about futsal, ultimate Frisbee doesn't really help, it is still too much like soccer, you have good ball handling skills, well not really you have to be able to aim good, because you are always in range to kick a goal.Ya so not much has happened, I sleep a lot and I eat rice.
Love you guys
Elder Kyle
p.s. good luck everyone that is ending school!
No comments:
Post a Comment