Hey there! Not to much has happened since I got to talk to you on Sunday. Today was my first time playing futsal. It is like soccer, but on an indoor field that is only maybe 50 meters big. We played for a couple of hours, then when everyone was tired, we talked for a while then went our separate ways. We did some shopping for food. Lets see Monday we went out into the middle of nowhere to meet with an inactive member. We talked about families and focused a little on the role of a father in the family. Tuesday we did a lot of riding our bikes and getting rejected because no one was home. Tonight I get to teach English for the first time in solo. it should be pretty fun, the class seems to interact pretty well. That is what has happened since you called so not very long today, but I do have something for you to ponder. Have you ever had somebody tell you that, the Church of Jesus Christ is not Christian?

Most of the time they say Mormon. Well I was reading in the Book of Mormon, Alma 46, and this is Moroni and the Title of Liberty. He gives the definition of a Christian. I was thinking about it and in Utah we are a little slack on calling ourselves Mormons, we aren't Mormons though we are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I wish I would have told that to who ever it was that said we aren't Christian, I know the answer now. So I challenge you to read that chapter. Everyone that reads this I challenge to read and ponder the meaning of being Christian.
Love you guys!
Elder Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment