Well it has been another week! I actually have not been sick. Well I am a little run down and lacking in energy every once and a while, but what can you expect I work a lot and am always going. Needless to say I always sleep well! :)
I have seen a couple of monkeys on the street, there are chickens and goats and cows running free. I have seen a cockroach, but other then that I have not really seen anything different.
Media fast it is a hard thing, but the Book of Mormon is as good, no, is a better book than any other. So I have been really liking study in the Scriptures. I have never really got in to the scriptures so deep. It is amazing what we can learn. (Just a side note on this...Trish is doing a "Media Fast" this week to see how it would be to be a missionary. No TV, no radio, no surfing the web. She had told Kyle about this, and that was his response.)
Well zone conference was great it was a really great learning experience. Because other than President and Sister Marchent it was all in Indo. So it was kind of hard, but I think I got most of it. They talked a lot about statistics and stuff and how we can do better. One thing I like about zone activities and conferences is I get to talk to Elder Schmidtlein, Elder Miller, and Elder Chipman; we tell each other how things are going, about our investigators. It is fun to here about how things are going with them.
(These are pictures from Zone Conference. The one with Kyle and two guys...we think that this may be his companion, but we aren't sure)
To answer your question about contacting. It is different because you go up to random people and you just start talking. I am not use to talking to random people. I barely talked to people I knew. So it will take some time, but it will come.
Love, Elder Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment