Hello everyone!!
Today my companion, Elder Sugiyarto, moved to Bogor, my first city. I am, at this time, still waiting for my new companion, Elder Damanik to get to Semarang. He is a good guy, we should get along pretty well. This week has been kind of hectic. It was Elder Myers birthday and his mom came to Semarang, so for about three days straight we ate non stop!! I almost felt like I was going to die, it all tasted really good. So I was happy. We haven't been to our investigators for a couple of days because my companion wanted to say good bye to the members and he needed to buy new luggage because he didn't have one. So we will start again tonight.
President Marchant is a great guy, he is very calm and relax. He is pretty funny too. He is a great Mission President. Well sorry there isn't much to report, not much has gone on.
It is starting to enter the rainy season, so we will be having floods here. It should be fun.
Love you!!
Elder Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kyle,
How did the coin rubbing help you? Are you feeling better? I want you to know that I read the D&C for the first time. I am on 124. Boy! is that a long chapter. I am also reading the Book or Mormon. You are so right about it speaking to you differently every time you read it. I hope your companion is great! I know the heat is terrible. It is wet not dry heat. I know I couldn't stand it without the Lord's help. I love you and pray for you alot. Please be safe and keep doing the Lord's work. I think you are marvelous. Aunt Jo
Hi Elder Topham...
Sounds like you have had a busy week
for someone who is not not that busy!!!
I hope it goes well with your new companion. I can't even begin to pronounce their names. Will you go into the mission home for Thanksgiving or Christmas? If not what will you do...how is Christmas celebrated in Indonesia?
Stay well and out of the flood waters.
Love,
Uncle Darryl and Aunt Susie
Post a Comment